Sometimes, life just gets in the way. When that happens, I bring to you the Mini Mustache. No categories, no flash, just good old-fashioned linky goodness.
- Here is the award to end all awards, pick out what you thought was the best NBA blog post of 2009. [Basketball Fiend]
- Kevin Owens tells about his first Christmas in the D-League in the latest installment of “Waiting for Godunk.” [Hugging Harold Reynolds]
- Adrian Wojnarowski rips Gar Forman a new one, stating that he is the source of the leadership and identity issues that the Bulls are currently dealing with. [Yahoo! Sports via By The Horns]
- Grunge Dave lists out all the reasons why Tracy McGrady can expect to stay with the Rockets for the remainder of the season, whether he likes it or not. [The Dream Shake]
- Sebastian Pruiti compiles a video of the Nets’ defensive lapses against the Thunder, which he terms, “Kevin Durant’s Free Points.” [Nets Are Scorching]
- For Trey Kerby, a picture is worth 1000 words. See what this one says about front-row Lakers fans. [The Blowtorch]
- Graydon Gordian gets together with Chip Engelland, assistant coach for the Spurs, and discusses how he engineered Tony Parker’s newfound jumpshot. [48 Minutes of Hell]
- Royce reminds us to really take in and appreciate this Thunder season, as we might not get another chance. [Daily Thunder]
As always, if you have a link you think is worthy of this list, send it to stacheketballtips [at] gmail.com or follow me on Twitter.